Stossel: Freedom 2.0

I have lately been a little bit bored with Stossel, not because I don't think his topics are interesting and important, but because I have just heard it all before.  I am hearing the sermon from choir.

But his latest episode, Freedom 2.0, was fantastic.  He covered some of my favorite topics in considerable detail including:
  • Government Transparency
  • New Media (Including Jimmy Wales, the founder of Wikipedia). 
  • Government-free regulation of important markets
  • Artificial Intelligence and its potential effects on our lives and the economy of the future
  • Bitcoin, the government-free currency of the future (hopefully).
I feel that I actually learned something new, and I highly recommend you check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...