Daron Roberts - From Harvard Law to Mountaineer Football Coach


I am a sucker for any passionate story about a young man or woman flouting conventional wisdom and following their dreams.  I am also a sucker for all things Mountaineer football.  So you can imagine my delight in hearing this story.  To make a long story short, a young man with a J.D. from Harvard and aspirations to become a Senator, a Supreme Court Justice or the Governor of Texas, left this all behind to become an assistant football coach at the collegiate level.  So hats off to you Daron Roberts.  Thanks for leaving us alone and doing something productive.






1 comment:

  1. I am also a sucker for all things Mountaineer football. So you can imagine my delight in hearing this story. Law Firm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...