Welcome to My Corner

I am neither an economist nor a historian, nor am I running for public office.  I am an engineer, living in a union of states who have lost their engine.  You may be wondering what that engine is and why I have taken such a common title and turned it slightly on its edge.  Perhaps it is a stretched metaphor and ill positioned poetic license by someone who knows no better.  These are the things I wish to explain to you in our brief time together.  The actions and policies of our governments are not strictly the purview of the formally trained, and with a little effort, every man, woman and child in every nook and cranny of the globe can learn to spot the foibles and fallacies those with the will to power inflict upon our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...